Maria Kane Beauty Restoration Formulas
1.23 OZ (35 g)
- Potent antioxidant protection and benefits from multiple sources
- Glycolic acid provides moderate exfoliation to improve texture & tone
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrating, anti-inflammatory ingredients assist with tolerance of active ingredients
- A brightening ingredient can be added to reduce the appearance of unwanted pigment
- Tretinoin can be added to further improve results:
- improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- inhibits melanin production
- smooths skin and reveals a more radiant complexion
- stimulates collagen production and thickens the dermis
TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCROBATE / ESTER OF VITAMIN C (VITAMIN C), 15%
An antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Lightens skin by inhibiting melanin synthesis. A necessary co-factor for
healthy collagen synthesis, inhibits MMP enzymes. THD Ascorbate is an extremely stable and bio-available form of
vitamin C which helps brighten skin and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), 10%
One of the most potent antioxidants, particularly good at defending against and disabling free radicals made by the
body. This ingredient is essential to tissue repair, works synergistically with vitamin C, and helps fight free radicals and
environmental stressors that can lead to premature aging.
Found as a natural component of chamomile, Bisabolol is an eective anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory ingredient,
helpful in soothing red, irritated skin.
GREEN TEA EXTRACT (CAMELLIA OLEIFERA)
A potent antioxidant that inhibits DNA damage by counteracting oxidative stress. Possesses anti-inflammatory
properties and helps to treat immunosuppression. When used for its caeine containing properties, green tea constricts
blood vessels in the skin and reduces water leakage. This ingredient also alleviates puness and under-eye darkness.
GINGER ROOT EXTRACT
Ginger root, rich in antioxidants, can increase skin radiance and decrease inflammation.
GLYCOLIC ACID, 5%
A naturally-occurring alpha hydroxy acid derived from sugar, this ingredient helps speed up cellular turnover, remove the
upper layer of skin, and facilitate the growth of smooth, evenly pigmented new skin.
STEARIC ACID (FATTY ACID)
A fatty acid used as an emollient and emulsifier and one of three ingredients that comprise the skin’s natural lipid barrier.
A substance known for its healing, soothing, and anti-irritating properties. This ingredient softens skin and stimulates the
formation of healthy tissue. Helps eliminate chapping and cracking, leaving skin silky, smooth, and healthy-looking.
Looking your best isn’t about vanity
It’s about empowerment.